Bacs Training Accreditation Scheme
We believe training can lead to substantial benefits for users of Direct Debit and Bacs Direct Credit and so we introduced the Bacs Training Accreditation Scheme (BTAS), whereby providers of Bacs related training can apply to have their courses accredited.
This means the course content is up-to-date and relevant to the latest version of the guide and rules. Look out for the Bacs accredited training logo, identifying training providers and their accredited training courses.
There are many benefits to attending one of the Bacs accredited training courses, including:
- Receive up-to-date compliance advice
- Be made aware of the latest best practices
- Get the most out of your Direct Debits and Bacs Direct Credits
- Share with and learn from your peers.
Consider sending your staff on a Bacs accredited training course:
- When new staff join your business
- When existing staff have a change of duties that now includes Bacs products and processes
- As refresher training for existing staff to ensure their knowledge of Bacs products and processes is completely up-to-date.
Providers of Bacs accredited training
Below is a list of Bacs accredited training course providers.
Should your organisation wish to pursue accreditation for the courses you offer, see below.
Apply to have your courses Bacs accredited