Pay.UK invites you to our webinar Fast forward to 2030: Retail payments in a future world (time and date TBC)
The webinar will consider long term strategic trends shaping the payments market out to 2030 based on Pay.UK’s research, the key drivers of immediate change, and what impact the Covid-19 pandemic has had.
Pay.UK understands that people and businesses everywhere want payment services that are safe and secure, easy to use, and flexible to meet the challenges of a changing world. We’re inviting you to join us in considering the opportunities and drivers that will shape the consumer payment behaviours of the future. Discussion will include:
- The nine payment trends identified by Pay.UK that are set to shape the payments market of the future.
- How Covid-19 will impact key drivers – atomisation, internalisation and virtualisation.
- How you can join the conversation about the future of payments by participating in Pay.UK’s first industry challenge.
Kate Frankish, Director of Strategy and NPA Product Owner at Pay.UK, will lead the discussion and will be joined by panellists:
- Eddie Keal – Also a PAC member as well as Banking & Financial Markets Industry Leader at IBM
- Arunan Tharmarajah – Head of European Banking at Transferwise
Following the panel discussion you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
To register for your free place at this webinar, please complete the online booking form here. You will receive a confirmation of your registration by email.
If you have any questions about this, or any other Pay.UK events, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.