Our forum designed to help to shape the payments ecosystem of today, and tomorrow
As the beating heart of the UK’s payments infrastructure, Pay.UK has created an inclusive Affiliates forum to promote discussion, ideas exchange and collaboration with financial institutions of all sizes.
Our Affiliates work to ensure we deliver on our commitments as a payment systems operator, and continue to build customer-focused products and services for the payment providers of today and tomorrow, offering greater benefits to consumers and end users.
As an Affiliate, you will be able to take advantage of a number of opportunities, including sharing industry insights and collaborating on a range of topics.
This includes Pay.UK’s existing products and services (Bacs, Faster Payment System), the New Payments Architecture, Request to Pay, Confirmation of Payee and other innovative overlay services, as well as playing a part in shaping new payments services by participating in Pay.UK’s advisory and test groups.
Today, our Affiliates represent much of the payments landscape, including high-street names, fintechs, overlay service providers, challenger banks, retail and e-commerce platforms, government and industry associations.
Join the conversation and help shape retail payments in the UK.
Why join Affiliates?
- Help shape the future of retail payments in the UK
- Take part in industry debates on topics and issues that matter
- Discuss the impact of, and input into, new products, latest developments and future innovations
- Meet and collaborate with new industry players and Pay.UK’s experts.
- Voice your feedback on technical changes or needs
- Share your forward-looking ideas
- Feed into industry research, consultations and service rule changes
- Have a chance to influence the future of particular services as part of dedicated focus groups.
- Get advance information about particular products and services, as well as updates on wider Pay.UK programmes
- Join industry deep-dives, workshops, round tables and webinars
- Hear from other industry leaders and players.
Become an Affiliate
Help us shape the payments industry for the benefit of customers and end users across the UK.
If you are interested in joining Affiliates, please complete this short application form and we will reach out to you with further details.
See our privacy notice for more details about how we use your personal information.